Monday, October 13, 2008

Japanese Gardens at Mount Coot-tha

As you can tell from my many gadgets I just love photography. However, I've discovered that these gadgets are taking a long time to download on staff and home computers so will cut back to one or two. Choosing will be difficult. Thanks to everyone who has been putting wonderful YouTube clips on their blogs. I can use many of them at training sessions. This video clip is something a little less work oriented and quite peaceful. Though,I'm sure I like it more for the music than the video technique. You know I have embedded a few YouTube clips but I still keep discovering new things each time. This time I have customised the "embed" with a border and some border colours. Well must keep plodding along - mashups await me.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I just love the orange border on the u tube clip! I am so impressed by what you guys are doing! The 23 things program was one of the best professional development programs I have ever done. So good to see library staff putting into practice our ethos of life long learning.